Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
Is consider myself a funny guy but I'm terrified that I'm completely unable to separate jokes that are funny to my friends or co-workers and things that a room full of complete strangers would laugh at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

Karl Ontario posted:

http://youtu.be/rxNlRdKeEY0

A portion of my latest set. This was only my second time on stage so I'd appreciate any feedback people have. I already know I need to try to not look at my notes.

Just as a random guy I thought it was funny. Loved the first half, especially since I'm totally a jacket guy. The zombie stuff felt a little stale to me though. What was the ending to the twilight joke?