Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
http://www.landandcamps.com/

There is a picture of my old family farm still on there website.

Tug hill snow is something you really have to see for yourself. I recall my grandmother getting 151" in 10 days. So much that even snowmobiles get stuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
Do you identify and collect them? Not that any of those should be eaten. I think I see a russula emetica and an amanita muscaria. The one near the stump might be some kind of bolete, hard to tell without seeing the bottom. Your far enough north where king boletes (aka porcini) can be had.

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?

Leperflesh posted:

Turtles like ponds.

Frogs also like them. I've always sort of had this half-assed idea that if I had a pond on my property, turtles and frogs would just sort of magically appear to colonize it.

They do. I can't keep the turtles out of mine, the largemouth bass take care of all the frogs.

• Locked thread