Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
How does the D600 compare, in video quality/capabilities, to say... a 5D MKii?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
Right on, thanks for the advice and the example.

But you gotta clean up that audio, dawg.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
I just got a Nikon D600 and although I haven't had much of a chance to use it, I'm really liking it as the first DSLR I've owned. As is customary, here is a picture of my cat:

I'm wondering what is the easiest/fastest way to change ISO settings in manual mode. It seems like there's a button that should be dedicated to it, but it's more or less unresponsive. I'll be checking this out in the manual.

I think that one of the slide wheels that handle f-stop would be better suited to ISO, but who am I.