Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
robodex
Jun 6, 2007

They're what's for dinner
I'm pretty sure I've asked this before, but is there any downside you get to not completing all the social links (aside from Marie) as far as plot/content goes? I know you need to do Marie's for the optional dungeon but otherwise if I'm not max by the end of the game I'm OK, correct?

I started a new playthrough the other day hoping to finish with max Slinks but I'm pretty sure I've screwed up somewhere and at this point if it's not something that I should stress about I'll just wait for NG+ to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robodex
Jun 6, 2007

Another random question--I'm really enjoying P4 Golden but my partner also wants to play it. Thing is, he doesn't have a vita (and I'm hogging it) so we're just considering getting the PS2 classic of 4 off the store. Is it significantly worse in any way aside from missing Marie?

robodex
Jun 6, 2007

Lots of love for brosuke but Kanji is the best character :colbert:

robodex
Jun 6, 2007

Is there an in-game bonus to doing the Aiya challenge or is it just a trophy?

I only ask because I literally maxed out my skills on the very last day it was available in my first playthrough, and I don't really feel like starting a NG+ if it's just for doing the beef bowl challenge

robodex
Jun 6, 2007

my first playthrough I named my character Teddy since that's my nickname and then every time Teddie would talk I would just be mad because he stole my name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robodex
Jun 6, 2007

Really Pants posted:

that's what you get for trying to make a self-insert

weirdo

My next playthrough the PC will be named Mary Sue

• Locked thread