Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there
Voicechat: If Erin Fitzgerald uses the same adorable tomboy voice for Chie that she did for Erica I can't see how any of you crazy people could be against that.

How about Teddie? I did not like Dave Wittenberg, is Riegel any good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
Thinking of springing for a Vita mostly for this game. Not sure if it's a spoiler since it's on page 1, but is Is the fsteak line voiced? If so, game of the year.

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
Oh man I need this, thanks

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
June will happen if you completed February's dungeon, which in turn only appears if you max Aeon before apprehending the killer. Remember that you have until the 22nd

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother

Really Pants posted:

Right, but when everyone says "True Ending" are they including that, or does it just mean defeating the March boss? Please tell me the secret code :saddowns:

Check your PMs for a bunch of spoilers

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
You start fresh with everything but money, social skills, and the Compendium.

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
They're extremely text-heavy niche games that require a lot of voice acting and localization, unlike Yakuza 5, which is an extremely text-heavy niche game that requires no voice acting and relatively little localization and has yet to be even announced, half a year later. I'm still mad about Y5, and what's worse is that if it doesn't get picked up by TGS in September it probably never will.

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
Has the Japanese release date been announced yet? I have this feeling I'm going to have to wait much more than a year and a half plus localization time to burn my dread reach out to the truth ???, and it's awful.

Thank YHVH they're releasing ridiculous spin off games in the meanwhile to keep the masses sated. I think MGS4 was the last time I got this excited this early about a video game, and that was a bad idea because what we ultimately got was Portable Ops, Portable Ops Plus, and MGS4. A trinity of stinkers.

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
So let's talk Innocent Sin PSP for a second. I'm about to hit the Aerospace Museum and I think somehow my team is totally overpowered. The sweepstakes gave Michel a 200-atk weapon, and as far as I can tell even the legendary weapons are less powerful than that. So while I'm breaking reality in Sumaru over my knee, what Personas or fusion spells should I have at around level 30? I don't mind grinding for ranks or cards as much as I did in Persona 1, and being able to chat up demons really helps add some variety compared to fighting Shadows.

E: is Michel's "Sing" contact seriously there for no purpose other than to piss demons off, because that's amazing and he's the best character.

Captain Walker fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Dec 18, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
Really? There's no superboss gonna stomp me at the end? Welp ok then.

And I did just find a demon that enjoyed Gas Chamber of Love, it was a little disappointing.

• Locked thread