Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Jet Ready Go posted:

Who wants to know when the fog is rolling in?

I DO.

Here's a review of a PERSONA WEATHER APP for iPhone owners.

It's EFF OH DOUBLE ARR FREE.

This is pretty much the best use for a mobile device I've ever seen in my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Cake Attack posted:

It's a Japanese thing. She's an idol. Sorta like Justin Bieber except with genders reversed, maybe?

It's much, much more severe. Japanese idols have this strange kind of fan cult around them that forces them to essentially be the epitome of the perfect maiden or whatever the gently caress bullshit. It's really terrifying.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Danbri posted:

There is a video on Youtube (no peeking yet) from Golden showing the results of being an rear end in a top hat, so you could just take the one you wanted the first time on NG+ if you like.

This is just painful. I'm only a couple scenes in and I already wanna bail out and run like hell.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Is it still possible to accidentally get Victory Cry by complete accident in the middle of the 2nd dungeon because of back-to-back skill swaps? That happened to me in my first playthrough of the PS2 version and it was hilarious, especially when I looked it up and found out you could only normally get it at level 97 or something on Satan. Completely breaks the game in half.

I picked up a Vita and P4G last week and have been really enjoying it. So many improvements that make the game better.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

On my current playthrough (my first one in the new version of the game) on hard difficulty I was 34 on entering Rise's dungeon. I cleared both previous dungeons on their first available day and have never entered on other days to grind. Then again I also had Yosuke at rank 6 before starting Kanji's dungeon and had an overleveled Jack Frost carry the poo poo out of me.

Are you making sure to completely clear each floor? That will make sure you're kept up with exp gains, especially if you abuse Shuffle Time and Golden Hands as much as you can get away with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

BearDrivingTruck posted:

Well, I just did Kanji's rank 2, in Aiya's. It said that picking "Apologize to her" with an Emperor persona equipped gives 3 points-- but I only got 2 musical notes, even though I had King Frost equipped.

I've noticed it elsewhere, as well.

One of your stats (either Expression or Understanding, I don't remember which) has an effect on your friendship points. Also the entire system is approximated for the most part, there are no hard numbers.

• Locked thread