Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Atlus is supposedly revealing release date info for Persona 5 today, at the Taipei Game Show

I'm itching to see some Persona 5 in-game footage, myself. If it's actually releasing this year then I hope they have something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Manatee Cannon posted:

Games are a total mess until, like, the last second. Gameplay trailers and demos are specifically made for that purpose, rather than being sliced out of what they already had. They may not have anything interesting to show.

Well, that's what I mean. I'd love to see a gameplay trailer. I don't expect anything finished.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I'm playing this for the first time now and quickly remembering how crazy I get over maxing Social Links. Like, I know if I don't follow a guide I'm not going to max every Social Link without NG+ stats. I know this. And yet I still worry about it (and still refuse to follow a guide). I'm sure once I'm about halfway through and it becomes clear that I won't max them all I'll lighten up. I did when I played both P3 and P4 vanilla versions.

I'm trying to tell myself to just focus on party member Social Links, the Dojimas, and the two new Social Links for Golden and let everything else work itself out. (Maybe Hermit, too. Cheap SP restoration is nice.)

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Really Pants posted:

It is always possible to go hit TV Land in the afternoons, but it's best to use as few days as possible. On Normal or below, if you're taking your time to clear every floor and fight every Shadow you see on your way to a rescue, you shouldn't need to do any extra grinding.

Focus on reading all of the books instead! If I remember right, you should have enough time to do that and max all the important links.

Yep, I'm definitely reading all the books. Then I can carry over all those delicious stats to NG+.

• Locked thread