Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
I just go this game, and I heard they made like a ton of balance changes. For someone who's already beaten the original, would hard be a good starting difficulty for this version?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Oh man, I am getting my butt handed to me in Yukikio's castle. But that's okay, because I can just restart from the floor. I really love the new additions and changes they made in Golden. It's so much less frustrating, and they cut out all the fat from shuffle time. By the way, how are you supposed to deal with the golden hands in this one? They're putting up a lot more of a fight this time.

Araxxor fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Dec 5, 2012

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

You need to thoroughly explore that floor. It's a pain to navigate, but it's there. The Killing hand is behind a door on that floor, in a side room somewhere.

EDIT: Oh.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

BearDrivingTruck posted:

Well, I just did Kanji's rank 2, in Aiya's. It said that picking "Apologize to her" with an Emperor persona equipped gives 3 points-- but I only got 2 musical notes, even though I had King Frost equipped.

I've noticed it elsewhere, as well.

Sometimes that happens. Don't worry about it. At worst you might have to change your plans around by a few days. Golden gives you a lot of extra time to max out all the Social Links.

• Locked thread