Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

I was under the impression that Atlus has been working on P5 in some capacity since wrapping up development on Catherine. I wonder how much of that time went into pre-production though.

Maybe some kind of Vita connectivity is more likely than a PS4 port? That would help maintain the Vita's utility as a portable Persona device, at least for me anyway. Eventually I'm going to run out of gimmicks for P4G new game+ cycles and something needs to fill that void.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

I know it'll never happen, but if Jeff and Vinny ever decide to do a second Endurance Run with Golden I would absolutely watch them do it all over again.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Accordion Man posted:

P4 Vanilla is totally fine. You lose out on some extra context and some changes that make stuff like fusion less tedious, but P4 Vanilla is still a great game. That's all I've ever played.

Some folks also prefer P4 Vanilla's voice acting. I'll probably always be on the fence about that, but it's by no means a dealbreaker.

Squallege posted:

Shepard-kun

Wrex-kun.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

I really don't want to think of Yu as some PUA black book motherfucker. :(

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Arbite posted:

So we've recently had the Velvet Room in an elevator and a Limozeen, what do you think the next one will be?

I'm liking a private train car.

Maybe with an old timey poker game going on or something, yeah.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

KoB posted:

Fans also voted Yosuke as best P4G character, Japan is terrible.

They're just voting for the guy who reminds them most of themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

If Chie isn't in your party for the whole game you might be playing wrong.

• Locked thread