Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
b0lt
Apr 29, 2005
Selfish Basalts in Kanji's dungeon resist all out attacks, but not regular attacks :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b0lt
Apr 29, 2005

Pollyanna posted:

Word of warning to people who're trying to figure out when they should end their game. Endgame spoilers.

Starting clear data from the Bad End will start you out with practically nothing, save your expression/whatever stats and some key items. This makes the game nearly impossible to speed right through and you'll basically be doing everything all over again. Keep old saves. Be warned.

Also, Teddie has a new VA? I had no idea.

Isn't this the case for all of the ends?

b0lt
Apr 29, 2005

Pistol Packin Poet posted:

I'm surprised this question isn't answered in the OP: Should I buy a Vita just for Persona 4: Golden? I love this game to death. It's my favorite RPG ever. Should I buy the goddamn system for one of my favorite games of all time?

I bought a vita for golden like 3 months after I beat P4 for the first time, definitely worth it.

b0lt
Apr 29, 2005

Bolverkur posted:

gently caress, I know I should be used to it from P3P, but I am so loving mad that I automatically game over when the protagonist dies. loving hell, that is infuriating. You take care, play defensive, and then one crit takes you out at near full-health. Otherwise loving this game. Can't believe that the P3P interface didn't bother me, that is, playing as a cursor. I haven't completed it and after experiencing this it will be tough to go back.

Get to slink 9 with your party, and they'll take a mortal blow for you

b0lt
Apr 29, 2005

Volt Catfish posted:

Are you people psychologically blocking out how terrible her original voice actress was, both in her inability to characterize believably or have any voice acting talent or what? :confused:

I am completely unsurprised the original got out of voice acting work.

aha is this our chance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b0lt
Apr 29, 2005

Sex_Ferguson posted:

I'm almost sure you couldn't do this in the original game, but I started my New Game+ recently and oh my god, being able to buy armor and weapons you already had at the end of the game just trivializes all of the early boss. I beat the first boss with no trouble whatsoever and her "gently caress you" attack only dealt like 24 damage to Chie, this game is awesome.

The compendium trivializes the entire game if you plan ahead, you can get insane poo poo like debilitate victory cry yoshitsune at the very start of the game.

• Locked thread