Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Dr Suntory posted:

THE gently caress?????
Here's the list:

11. Teddie
10. Marie
9. Yukiko
8. Rise
7. Nanako
6. Kanji
5. Naoto
4. Boss
3. Adachi
2. Chie
1. Yosuke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Since this thread has kind of been revived - what's the best day to do the December dungeon without missing any of the December events? I've been told to wait as long as possible, or basically on the 22nd or 23rd to still do Christmas Eve stuff. If I do it earlier than that, do I miss out?

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Can't wait for this game to be released in the Sept-December window.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The Persona 5 world has the main characters traveling through a cat's rectum. That's why everything is so red.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Vil posted:

It'd just be nice if the guides had something to the tune of "if on friend-route answer X, else if on lover-route answer Y" vs. what they actually have, which is "answer Y because guide author arbitrarily decided you must be lovers". Not just for the actual decision itself but for the follow-up events which tend to be a little different and call for different answers to get good points.

It's true that it's not that big a deal though - simply give the appropriate answer to the friend/lover decision and do your own legwork for best answers to the later events. I'm just mildly irked at the unnecessary inconvenience, in a style of guide that's otherwise all about having all the important information right there conveniently in one place.
There is a guide like that which takes you though friend and lover routes: https://sites.google.com/site/persona4goldenguide/social-links

• Locked thread