Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
asdf32
May 15, 2010

I lust for childrens' deaths. Ask me about how I don't care if my kids die.

lord1234 posted:

Tell me about FolioFN? It seems that my state does not support investing directly with Lending Club(gently caress you Massachusetts, I'm working on moving out, but can't leave fast enough:()

So I'm also looking to invest from massachusetts. I was a prosper early adopter around 06-07 and made some money and want to get back.

Any thoughts about FolioFN? My though is to try to pick up relatively new loans as if I had invested initially.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

asdf32
May 15, 2010

I lust for childrens' deaths. Ask me about how I don't care if my kids die.

Moneyball posted:

LC is now available in Massachusetts.

I got burned before by Prosper, but that was kind of my own fault. Should I jump aboard?

I'm in MA and I'm doing it (I made a few bucks in prosper back in the day). Parsing over their statistics sold me on it.

Keisari posted:

They want to make sure you can get appropriately diversified with that requirement I think.

I just did it with $500?

Though it's $500 I deposited over a year ago and half forgot about, back when I thought I'd jump into the secondary market.

April posted:

Are you using IR? If so, you need to update your account info, and include the correct API key. I had an issue with it also, I actually had over 1k in available cash till I got it straightened out. I had to reset my API in LC, and then update it in IR.

I think I need more acronyms.

What's IR?

asdf32 fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Jan 2, 2015

• Locked thread