Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Dazzleberries posted:

I just blanket give out loans to the highest interest rate people that fall into it. Rarely the title of the loan will cause me to pass giving out 25$ but it's pretty rare that I even look at the title.

This morning I did see a title that said "A hope to live a better life", and I thought, that person is going to default for sure. I still invested though, because it met one of my filters, in this case it was a high interest, low dollar amount loan (F for 1000$).

How many of those loans end up not being actually funded even though they get enough funders? My impression from borrowers is that isn't uncommon to get to that stage before getting denied.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Considering how eager lenders are to throw money at notes, is there a sub-prime version of all this yet for those of us with credit too poor to borrow on LC or Prosper?

• Locked thread