Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beefstorm
Jul 20, 2010

"It's not the size of the tower. It's the motion of the airwaves."
Lipstick Apathy
So I requested a loan of about 12,500. There is no co-application system in place, however I posted mine and my boyfriend's income. I don't make 60k on my own, however I am considering it as income to consider as repayment for the loan (which I am to understand, is what you are supposed to do with any lending system). If they try to verify income, will I be rejected because technically some of the income is in his name?

In other news, its mostly funded already!

quote:

Terms $12,500.00 / 3 years / 12.35%
Purpose Debt consolidation
Application Status Under Review
Loan Status In Funding
Funding Received $8,600.00

68.80% Funded / 5 investors

If anyone wants to invest in me, I have a loan number. But I figured I'll be safe for this moment and not post it on here until I figure out if I am allowed to. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beefstorm
Jul 20, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Jalumibnkrayal posted:

Why are you supposed to include the income of other people who aren't co-signed on the loan or married to you? Your boyfriend has no legal obligation to repay your debts, so including his income seems very misleading. Here's to hoping I haven't invested in any $12.5k loans recently.

From what I am to understand (and what banks told me before when I applied for traditional loans), any income that will be included in repaying the loan, including other sources, should be included in the consideration. We are both paying it. So we put both.

I mean I could be wrong. And then I just call to cancel it and do it again properly.

Also, we would be married...but you gotta love gay marriage laws... :/

Beefstorm fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Jul 12, 2013

Beefstorm
Jul 20, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

MC Fruit Stripe posted:

$8,600 invested by 5 investors? Sheesh, people are ballers.

I've earned almost a dollar in interest so far. I'm home free. :)

One investor did $8,000 of that. It was the first investor.

And it just finished funding with 98 investors. WOOT!

• Locked thread