Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sim
Sep 24, 2003

Based mostly on this thread I decided to try out Lending Club. I hand picked notes for a few weeks, but eventually put in enough for automated investing. I setup filters using your criteria April (thanks) and now have 99 notes: 76 issued at a weighted average of 13.24% and 23 more waiting to be issued. My first payments will be starting in September. Really excited to see how this does over the next 3 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sim
Sep 24, 2003

Congrats on the almost milestone! I just started last month and I'm at $78/month right now. Actually had one loan paid in full on the first payment.

sim
Sep 24, 2003

http://100mdeep.com/ - "Quantitative Strategist" made some cool charts using data from Lending Club and talks about different investment strategies

• Locked thread