Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

My only guess is that whoever's left at Konami is literally just pushing all the same games that are available in Japan and doesn't give a poo poo.

This is totally fine with me, as long as SotN gets on Steam and/or the Switch. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Also September 2018 isn't a date, it's a month

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy0kNX5xrnE

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

From March, you'll be able to use My Nintendo Gold Coins as currency in the Switch eShop: https://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/201...ntsOnEshop%7Cw6

No mention of the conversion rate, but I imagine it'll probably end up somewhere in the vicinity of the 10% cashback scheme they had going on Wii U.

Do the points that I get from things like Super Mario Run and Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp factor into this whatsoever? I'm assuming no, but wow, that would be quite the thing if so.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

JesustheDarkLord posted:

Revelations is literally my favorite Resident Evil game. Play the poo poo out of it.

My favourite is 4, having only played the demos for 5 and 6 (after hearing all about them, hence my lack of interest in going further with them; they're not 4 :colbert:) but I've heard a few times that if I love 4, I'll enjoy Revelations.

drat, gotta give it a try sometime.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Sudden Javelin posted:

Is it "Nicalis are better now" or "Nicalis are on consoles that are more friendly to post - release patches"? Not being an rear end just curious. The main games I recall them getting poo poo for were Cave Story and La-Mulana, both of which were on the Wii

Holy poo poo, you just reminded me that I still have Cave Story on my Wii :toot:

I've never beaten it, I really should one of these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

SeANMcBAY posted:

Seconding. The games load faster too.

Thirding; it's absolutely incredible.