Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GameboyHero
Apr 11, 2010

So just wondering, did they just add Tekken TT2 recently on the eShop cause I don't recall that being available at launch?

EDIT: And the Nintendo downloads email is saying NBA 2K13 is available too.

GameboyHero fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Nov 30, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameboyHero
Apr 11, 2010

I don't see Chasing Aurora on sale anymore but Bit Trip Runner 2 is on sale for $11.25. Picked that up, Super Metroid and SMB2 this week. Good week. :toot:

GameboyHero
Apr 11, 2010

Well this is a shock. So Capcom decides to celebrate Megaman in Smash Bros by release MM2, 3 and 4 on Wii U VC. So if you want some more Megaman well there ya go.

GameboyHero
Apr 11, 2010

If this means anything, I was just able to somehow get in the eshop and download Super Punch Out.

EDIT: And naturally the download fucks itself and has stopped. But hey halfway there!

GameboyHero
Apr 11, 2010

Help Im Alive posted:

I managed to get on for a little while earlier to download NES Remix but when the download finished it said the data was corrupted and I had to delete it. I guess it's probably just best to wait for now
More or less. SPO never even started downloading and went straight to corrupted data but I'll let it sit there for now. If my past experiences have taught me anything, it'll sort itself out on its own. But yeah, I've been able to at least browse the eshop on the Wii U (not so much the 3DS so far). Looks like they're making some progress at least.

GameboyHero
Apr 11, 2010

I think the Wii U eshop is finally functional for the most part. Was able to download SPO and it installed no problem. Some guys over at neogaf are reporting the same thing. 3DS eshop still down for me.

GameboyHero
Apr 11, 2010

So I ended up getting DKCR since I've been wanting to get it for a while. Still getting used to the controls but I'm enjoying it. Puzzle pieces are already causing me trouble.

24-7 Urkel Cosplay posted:

If anyone doesn't want their platinum game I would totally buy their Game & Wario code.
I'm with this guy. If anyone else wants to shoot a PM, otherwise I'll check around SA-Mart.

EDIT: and found a seller. Thanks Smirking_Serpent!

GameboyHero fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Jul 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameboyHero
Apr 11, 2010

Having check the usual 3DS threads, I didn't see this get posted but Nintendo just posted ways to get the Pokemon ORAS US demo codes, along with a confirmation of two VC games coming next month. Seems fitting here:

Nintendo.com posted:

How to get a demo code:

- Codes will be distributed at select cinema locations nationwide from Nov. 7–Nov. 13 (while supplies last).
- Check with your local retailer during the holidays to find out about special demo code giveaways (while supplies last).
- Get a code with your purchase of the new Pokémon Art Academy game (out Oct. 24) when you buy from Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo 3DS or 2DS system.
- You’ll also get a code with your purchase of one of two classic Pokémon games coming to the Virtual Console service on Nintendo eShop: the Pokémon Puzzle Challenge game (out Nov. 6) or the Pokémon Trading Card Game (out Nov. 13). You'll find your free demo code on your eShop receipt (download codes available while supplies last).
- Codes will be emailed the week of Oct. 31 to select Nintendo customers with Nintendo Network IDs who have signed up to receive promotional emails from Nintendo.
- Codes will also be distributed during the holiday mall tour from Nov. 24‒Dec. 21 at 16 different locations throughout the nation. Talk to a staff member to try out Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire or any of the featured Nintendo 3DS games to receive two codes—one for you, and one for a friend (while supplies last). Check back soon for a list of tour locations.