Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Yeah, I beat Legends mode and spent the last two or three weeks playing the first adventure map and only have a quarter of the way through. Granted I play slow, but the variety of heroes you have to keep up to speed in order to advance, and all the materials needed to unlock the badges means there's a bit of farming involved.

That said I've barely felt like I was spinning my wheels and always progressing bit by bit. And even when I start feeling that way I go back to Legends hard mode to get the extra skulltulas and heart pieces. This really is an amazing game and deeper than other musou games I've played.

Two quick questions- I need to unlock all weapons to unlock the master swords skill, is that all of Link's weapons or everyone weapons?

For the DLC, Legends Character pack and Hero of Hyrule pack are all I need to get everything, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Are either/both/neither of them bullet hell shooters? I really don't care for those. Don't know which one to buy, although the dolphin thing might sway me if that ones not bullet hell

It's not bullet hell in the sense of Ikaruga or the games after it, its more like Lifeforce or 1942.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Does World of Final Fantasy not have a physical release for Switch? I can only find the Xbox version for the Maxima release.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Cultural Marxist posted:

That’s exactly the sort of thing was looking for, thank you. The only slight issue is I’m not in Australia, I probably should have mentioned I’m in the U.K./Europe region. My bad.

Thanks for the help though!

Camelcamelcamel.com tracks US prices, there might be a setting to switch it over to UK.