Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

No man has need of candles when the Sun awaits him.

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

"VIDEO GAME HEROES" SALE: DONKEY KONG (ends December 13)
Donkey Kong '94 (Game Boy) - €2.99 / £2.69 - 25% off!
Wario Land 3 (Game Boy Color) - €3.49 / £3.19 - 30% off!
Why is WL3 included in a Donkey Kong-themed sale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

RMZXAnarchy posted:

The only thing that Family Party game has going for it is the Miiverse community, like Funky Barn its loving hysterical.
Hysterical in what way? You've made me curious to check it out.

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

Launch trailer for Crimson Shroud:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_GMp-Uw2d8

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

Admiral H. Curtiss posted:

"The Final Level" in Wario Land 2 doesn't mean a lot, there's at least four of those.
Obviously he means Steal the Syrup's Treasure!!, you need superhuman patience to be able to finish that without using save states.

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

Is the reward for collecting all 200 Music Coins in Wario Land 3 seriously just a new course for that awful Wario Golf minigame? Do you get anything for beating that course, or is that it? That's not a reward, that's a punishment.

I'm still going to collect all of them anyway because that's how I roll (i.e. collectathon OCD), but still.

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

Dehry posted:

They would get roughly the same amount of money if they were to put Pokemon on the Virtual Console with or without a link cable.
Your poor Kadabra would never be able to fulfill its dream of one day becoming an Alakazam.

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

NoE has unveiled its upcoming Q1 releases for the 3DS eShop:

• Tokyo Crash Mobs, Nintendo – 17th January 2013
  • Fractured Soul, Endgame Studios – January 2013
  • Picross e2, Jupiter – January 2013
  • NightSky, Nicalis – Q1 2013
  • ATV Wild Ride 3D, Renegade Kid – Q1 2013
  • HarmoKnight, Nintendo – March 2013
  • Harvest Moon (Virtual Console – Game Boy Color), Natsume – Q1 2013
  • Legend of the River King (Virtual Console – Game Boy Color), Natsume – Q1 2013
  • Pinball: Revenge of the Gator (Virtual Console – Game Boy), Nintendo – Q1 2013
  • Mega Man 2 (Virtual Console – NES), Capcom – Q1 2013
  • Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos (Virtual Console – NES), Tecmo Koei – Q1 2013

Mario Golf GBC still conspicuously AWOL.

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Legend of the River King (Game Boy Colour) - €4.99 / £4.49
Wasn't it called Color worldwide, even in the UK?

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

limaCAT posted:

Libertarian Maiden

a.k.a. Ayn Rand: The Teenage Years

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

RMZXAnarchy posted:

I wouldn't expect Star Stacker SFC unless NoA decides to put some imports out (Did we get any Import SNES games in the US for the Wii VC? I only recall NES imports and Sin&Punishment).

DoReMi Fantasy.

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

TEHJOE posted:

Pulseman is pretty close to an import title as it was only released on the Sega channel in the states.

Not a SNES title.

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

RMZXAnarchy posted:

SMB2 is only floaty if you play as Luigi or Peach.

Ha, I see what you did there.

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

I always play as Toadstool, so it's basically float paradise for me.

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

Babby Sathanas posted:

Nintendo Sims.

They already did dogs and cats, so it's only logical that pet humans should follow next.

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

Cerepol posted:

Goddamn it Nintendo why publish NFBC only in EU, it's already in English let me give you my money!

The proper acronym is NPFC :v:

I guess they had to make a trade-off for Disney Magical World (which is an NA exclusive) or something, lest we forget how much region locking sucks.

Joramun fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Apr 14, 2014

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

greatn posted:

The GBA one has better tracks and graphics and probably better racing mechanics.

There's three GBA ones (Maximum Velocity, GP Legend, Climax)

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

Yeah the eShop seems to be experiencing hiccups, I downloaded the Mario Golf: World Tour demo yesterday and it also failed halfway through the first time. The second time it fully downloaded without any hitches. Didn't do anything specific to fix the problem (like charging the system) either.

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

greatn posted:

I don't think yellow has all 151, so you need the other versions so people can trade.

Red and Blue together will let you complete the Pokιdex between the two of them, but Yellow's list of unobtainable mons (among which is Raichu, hilariously) also includes several ones that are only in either Red or Blue, so you need access to both the other 2 games to complete the dex in Yellow.

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

wall monitor posted:

No, wait, you can't get 151, can you? Mew is either event-only or you have to abuse glitches.

Mew isn't required to complete the Pokιdex, you still get the completion diploma without it.

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

Mordiceius posted:

It's funny, I enjoyed XCOM a lot more than Fire Emblem Awakening. I think it was because in XCOM, all my soldiers were generic characters, so death didn't phase me beyond the pain of loosing high ranked folks. Fire Emblem Awakening bothered me since everyone is named characters, I would have extreme anxiety about taking anyone into battle.

Just turn off permadeath then, problem solved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

Waltzing Along posted:

I don't think many of these are even remotely good prices. Most I could buy on ebay or even amazon at a better price and non-digital.

Welcome to Nintendo eShop sales.