Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

glad you’ve come around, IT.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

elf help book posted:

Clarice drives "Clarice car", and runs around the world in search of the ideal man.

:hellyeah:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I saw a news item that said they’re adding the ability to continue with anyone in guest star allies, instead of having to start over when you switch characters. that’ll be nice since right now you have to go all the way through with one character before you can mix it up without losing progress.

I haven’t booted the game in a while; have they added anyone since marx and the animals? I get the impression they’re revealing all these things for an update that’s yet to drop but maybe i just missed a notification.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

yeah his moves are completely different.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

they don't come across as miniatures at all. anyway, they should all be ≤ 24fps and keyframes only with no tweening like guilty gear.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

What if they secretly have an unreleased sequel to Star Fox 64, and they put it on there. That would be chill

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

And the like three different mario paint things they made

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

elf help book posted:

There's not enough games to make a N64 Mini worth selling.

- mario 64
- starfox 64
- yoshi's.. story?
- paper mario
-
-
-
- tetrisphere

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

alf_pogs posted:

MISCHIEF MAKERS OR BUST

SHAKE SHAKE

oh yeah, this is essential

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

In Training posted:

I'll be buying Hot Gimmick Cosplay-Jong.

Of course, you are able to enjoy one mahjong after another with girl.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I heard twewy has a two player mode where you control both characters? any impressions on that?

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

why would a capacitive stylus need to be powered? not that I know how they work but if the big ones work unpowered it seems weird that they couldn’t make a little one. maybe it needs to do its own electrical bullshit because a tiny point wouldn’t register enough?

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

the konami picross is really good

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I really want another 3D picross though. I guess I could order a physical version of round 1 for DS since it’s NOT ON THE 3DS ESHOP (topical)

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

how long’s it been since you saw a CONGRATURATIONS in the wild. nintendo’s switch is truly breathing new life into gaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

In Training posted:

the eshop usually does Black Friday sales right? I'm hoping to pick up Celeste this weekend

celeste kicks rear end. congratulations on your impending experience