Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Golden Sun was a game of its time, and only its time. The visuals were unreal since it was on the GBA and portable SNES-esque games at the time were mindblowing, the summons were rad, and the gameplay was kinda neat. Nothing about it holds up as something that is worth replaying outside nostalgia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
That's a total of 31. $400+.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Doug Dinsdale posted:

Yes, but you see, since so many of them have appreciated in value such as Villager and Trainer, he has actually made money by spending money.
Funny how that works out.

...I bought three and ordered three more.

All I said is how much they all were. It's another thing if he sells them. :)

I sold my WFT, Marth and Villager for 3x what I paid for them, wish I would've grabbed them all on day 1 when they were sitting on the shelves.

epitasis posted:

I don't see anybody going into the beef jerky thread and calculating how much random posters have spent on wait nope you know what never mind

answer: too much

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Scratch-O posted:

:psyduck: Goddamn, at least $400 of fatty jerky could be eaten for sustenance

I say do whatever makes you happy but I don't really get the whole "I must buy every amiibo that is released" mentality, especially if you have to pay $40+ each for the ones you missed out on. Buy the ones you want, which is hopefully a few.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Someone link me to the beef jerky thread!

:tviv:

I just checked my account, PM me if you're curious how much I spent over a 3 year period. :v: