Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Minidust posted:

Man, I was going through some of my old DS game cases at my parents' house to see if there were any CN codes I left behind, and it's crazy how much paper they used to stuff in those things. Full game manual, that safety pamphlet, sometimes an ad for other games, Nintendo Power offer, the 3-4 page thing that actually had the CN code on it, and that ridiculous Nintendo Wi-Fi connection booklet that was like 30 pages. Now we either get a single slip of paper or nothing.

I can certainly understand getting rid of all that crap... I miss color paper manuals though.

Don't forget, you can use the code on those Nintendo Power offers for coins on Club Nintendo. I went through my DS cases a couple weeks ago and found some I had missed, about 200 coins worth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
edit: codes have been claimed!

BisterdDave fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Feb 9, 2015

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
Have some codes left over

3DS:
Shantae
B0L85BCF22HDMX5C

BisterdDave fucked around with this message at 11:50 on May 9, 2016

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
https://youtu.be/LPme2gSE46U

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

SeANMcBAY posted:

Just Dance 2018 got a release on 3 generations of Nintendo consoles. Wii, Wii U and Switch.

I really want to see those Wii sales numbers.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Rirse posted:

Works on dlc too it seems, as it giving me the option to use on the Xenoblade 2 season pass.

Oh wow, had no idea about this. I've been wanting a reason to pop XC2 back in!

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

RichterIX posted:

How did Cosmic Star Heroine end up being? It looks awesome but I'm generally wary of indie jrpgs.

I really enjoyed it, and I'm typically wary of indie jrpgs as well.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Really fun multiplayer platformer but man I wish they’d just make another one

I've been expecting one to be announced the last couple of years, surprised nothing has yet.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
Words can't even express how awesome a new Rayman on the Switch would be.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

LEGO Harry Potter collection is $20 on PS4, why the gently caress is it $50 for Switch????

Isn't it a new release on the Switch? At least newer than the PS4 version. Also, Nintendo.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Saoshyant posted:

I found a good deal on the "physical" version of the three Johto Pokemon games (basically, GB packaging for a 3DS VC download code). To my surprise, that also gave me a ton of gold coins on the My Nintendo thingy that I just used to redeem Chase-Cold Case Investigations (a short VN from the Hotel Dusk author), Art of Balance Touch (never tried this back on the Wii), and Adventure Bar Story (looked alright). Thank you, Nintendo.

Why yes, I still use my 3DS daily.

Where did you see this deal at? I'd be interested in physical versions of digital items.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Saoshyant posted:

Gold and Silver from The Game Collection, Crystal from Zavvi. Both UK retailers who ship to mainland Europe. They are probably gone now, though, it's been a couple of weeks since I ordered them.

e: actually, Silver and Crystal are still available. Not helpful if you aren't in Europe, but if you are these are the best prices I could find for those.

drat, thought it would also be available in the US. I've been itching to play Crystal ever since my OG cartridge's battery died and I've been too lazy to replace it.