Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Man, I am unimpressed with the birthday discounts. I'm enough of a Nintendo dork to get emails, of course I already own everything that's on sale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

irlZaphod posted:

This week's drop (all releases Jan 4, unless otherwise stated).

Note: eShop updates at 12 noon EST/9am PST for NA, 15.00 CET/14.00 GMT for Europe.

Switch
ACA NeoGeo King of the Monsters - $7.99 / £6.29 / €6.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
"KING OF THE MONSTERS" is an action game released by SNK in 1991.

Players choose from one of the six monsters available, and battle their way across Japan in order to claim the title of strongest monster.

In addition to normal attacks such as punches and kicks, master more destructive techniques such as flame and beam attacks to overcome the enemies.

Azkend 2: The World Beneath - $7.99 / £ ? / € ? (Jan 5 NA / ? EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Step aboard a fantastic adventure! Enjoy amazing match-three gameplay and discover one of the most astonishing worlds ever imagined.

While traveling from Liverpool to New York, your ship was pulled down into a massive maelstrom. You woke up in a place that may never have been gazed upon by the eyes of men. From now on, your goal is to ascend from the center of the Earth and find your way back to civilization.

Azkend 2 is a casual match-three puzzle game with more than 60 levels of impeccably polished gameplay. Discover and equip more than a dozen unique powerups, and complete hidden object minigames on your journey.

Grand Prix Rock 'N' Racing - $7.99 / £7.19 / €7.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Get ready for some speed with your family and friends!

Grand Prix Rock 'N Racing gives you the fastest, most exciting races. You can evolve your car, improving the engine, brakes, tires and more until you've achieved the perfect evolution to win the Championship!

Online leader board where you can compare your best times with those of your friends and players from around the world.

Pic-a-Pix Deluxe - $7.99 / £6.99 / €7.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Pic-a-Pix are exciting logic puzzles that form whimsical pixel-art pictures when solved. Pic-a-Pix are sometimes known by other names, such as Picross, Nonogram, Paint by Numbers, Griddlers, Hanjie and many more.

Solve puzzles with a friend - or the whole family - with co-op play for up to 4 players using any combination of controllers! In handheld mode, immerse yourself with intuitive touchscreen controls.

Pic-a-Pix Deluxe now includes classic black and white picross, as well as color puzzles, which use color-coded clues to add a new dimension to the game.

There are 150 color and 150 classic puzzles, all designed by Conceptis Ltd and all brand new! Puzzles range in difficulty and size from introductory 5x5 pictures up to challenging 35x25 grids!

Content previously available in Pic-a-Pix Color on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U can be downloaded as DLC, and extra add-on packs will be released regularly.

Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure Deluxe - $15.99 / £17.99 / €19.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Stikbold! is a hard-hitting, fast-paced dodgeball sports game set in a colorful and quirky 70s universe.

With brand-new content, improved features and gameplay for up to 6 players, the Switch™-exclusive DELUXE edition is perfect for any party or social gathering.

Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure is 20% off (£14.39 / €15.99) in EU until Jan 12. Pricing for it between NA and EU seems a bit wacky.

Stikbold looked really fun when the Yogscast guys played it a bunch last year, I'll probably pick that up.

Edit: Updated to a quote-snype.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
True, but Hand of Fate 2 is a good pick, too. I loved the original and the second is a big improvement.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I didn't occur to me that Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes would be a good fit for handheld mode on the Switch. That's pretty tempting.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Man, 12 loving dollars for a Kairosoft game? The same week as TWEWY, Mark of the Ninja, and the week before Starlink? :laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

elf help book posted:

do people seriously care about starlink

I thought the gameplay demo they put out a few weeks ago looked pretty fun. I'm definitely looking forward to it.