Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Supercar Gautier posted:

Is gal gun the game where you shoot kids' clothes off or w/e.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN1SnvHSQLg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Funny you mention this. I had at Toys R Us a older couple wanting to order Just Dance 2017 for the Wii. We didn't have it, so I had to order it online for them. This thread is the only reason I knew it wasn't one of those dumb "do you have any Mario for the XBox" questions. And now they have a 2018!

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
The best Monopoly is still this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFNctqf6DmI

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Mentioned in the Video Game Deal thread, but Mario + Rabbits and Raymen Legends are both on sale right now for $40 and $26 on the eshop for CyberMonday only.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Ah drat good stuff. I just somewhat just bought Hyrule Warriors and the DLC on the wii-u :/

Wonder how co-op will be?

Still better then me. I bought Hyrule Warriors and the DLC on the WiiU, sold the game when the 3DS one came out and bought it digital there, which I got the season pass for that version...and now buying it a third time. And I don't mind as I really enjoyed that game a lot even if I never got that deep into the bonus content as that game had a TON of content. Fire Emblem Warriors last year showed that I still love these games so I will keep buying a re-release.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

which do you enjoy more?

Hyrule Warrior more even through I enjoy Fire Emblem almost as much.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

In Training posted:

I've always liked the idea of a portable Warriors game but most handheld warriors games have also been stripped down butthole due to hardware restraints, so this is gonna be cool.

Yeah the only portable Warrior game in the past that was good was the 3DS release for Hyrule Warriors on the New 3DS XL. But never play it on the regular 3DS as it suppose to be really bad there.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Manuel Calavera posted:

Buy Golf Story.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Yes, also buy Golf Story

I sure hope he didn't buy Golf Story because it on sale now!

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Tried it randomly on Dragon Quest Builder. It had the option to use all 516 gold coins on it to knock that amount off in cash. No clue how large the limit is through, but at least it works on a more random game then just Mario x Rabbits.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Works on dlc too it seems, as it giving me the option to use on the Xenoblade 2 season pass.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Jeez at this pace we going to have the entire Neo Geo library before the Virtual Console appears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Wasn't there a earlier Minecraft release? I bought it, but why is it getting re-release?