Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

IT'S ON THE HOUSE OF AMON
~grandmaaaaaaa~
Hi I’m the guy from last Friday’s episode with a BA in Classical Studies and dozens of hours reading Ovid who couldn’t remember Adonis and ended up in a lock game.

The Human Cow posted:

I just finished my rookie...season? and am now in B Foundry. Really enjoying it so far!

Welcome! I’m in Rubicon A.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

~grandmaaaaaaa~

BaronVonVaderham posted:

Our current champ has a 3 day total that would be a meh one day total. What the hell is going on with these contestants lately? It's the end of the season, did they start deliberately picking awful contestants because they used up their budget?

Makes me wish I had told them to give me a raincheck when they called me back in November and said “we want to film your episode in 4 weeks, no biggie if you can’t,” instead of saying yes and walking into one of two data scientist buzzsaws thus far in Season 39.

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

~grandmaaaaaaa~
I put up 125 this season, which unfortunately does not correlate with the hand-eye coordination required to buzz in as soon as the light flashes.