Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

escape artist posted:

Like, I have plenty of good stories... but most of them are very dark. I'd probably end up telling the story of when I met President Clinton.

So I hear you met President Clinton once.

Yes, Alex. He was crossing the street in New York and I waved at him.

Did he wave back?

No, he didn't see me, Alex.

Wonderful story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
I'm set if there are questions on Broadway musicals, video games and French viticulture.

My education is WORTHLESS :eng99:

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

jscolon2.0 posted:

Can we make a goon pact that if any of us get on air to not mention "stairs in your house" or otherwise embarrass ourselves?

I wonder if there's a way to write my name that includes goatse..

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Test totally kicked my rear end. I maybe got 20-25 right out of 50. Didn't help that I froze up on the first three questions. Good luck all you non-EST people.

VVVV poo poo, named after the chicken dish. I should have known that one.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Abel Wingnut posted:

Oh God, I said Federalist Papers. :bang:

I will never appear on Jeopardy, Christ.

That's okay. I said the capital of Wisconsin was "cheddar."

V Got 27 out of 50! :w00t:

Irish Joe fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Jan 9, 2013

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
In comic book continuity, perhaps. In other media--movies, cartoons, video games, etc.--Barbara Gordon is almost always Batgirl. The Arkham Asylum games may be the only notable exceptions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

zakharov posted:

Let's take this time to discuss how stupid it is that in the year 2013 there is no online Jeopardy game.

The internet of the 90s was so much cooler. Sony had online versions of all their games, bullshit-free.