Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lucania
May 1, 2009
35. Edward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucania
May 1, 2009

jscolon2.0 posted:

Virgin begins with an I? :laugh:

It gave us another entry in the Mean Alex Trebek tumblr!

Lucania
May 1, 2009
New champ looks like Darlene Conner.

Lucania
May 1, 2009

banned from Starbucks posted:

wtf was that dumb inside joke answer about?

'Backrolls'? It's from RuPaul's Drag Race. One drag queen insulted another with it and the reaction has lived on ever since. Doug even pulled the face.

Lucania
May 1, 2009
Slate had an interview with Jackie Fuchs that explained why the Runaways story wasn't the first one used:

quote:

The best part of Fuchs’ re-entry into the public eye this week was that it came on her own terms. She told Jeopardy! producers that she didn’t want to mention the Runaways unless she made it to a third episode. “I kind of wanted people to get to know me as Jackie Fuchs before they reverted to thinking of me as Jackie Fox,” she told me. “There is more to me than just having been in the Runaways. And even though I’m really, really proud of what the band accomplished, I just don’t want what I did when I was 17 to be the defining factor of my life.”

Lucania
May 1, 2009

you broke my grill posted:

I keep seeing people on Twitter talk about LeVar Burton getting the job instead of Ken but has he ever actually expressed any interest in the job or been mentioned by the producers in any way as a potential host?

He has expressed interest:

https://twitter.com/levarburton/status/1326973244847624195

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucania
May 1, 2009
e.l.f. cosmetics having a bit of fun with Matt's incorrect DD answer yesterday:

https://twitter.com/elfcosmetics/status/1441159408533196800?t=NqgWN_s3dd_le3sN7fD7ow&s=19

Changed the profile photo too, on all their social media.

Lucania fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Sep 24, 2021