Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Oof, I wish I went tonight. Would've made it. Tomorrow hopefully will be just as okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Boy that went bad. I mixed up Wilson and Hoover at the start and it went downhill from there. I'm not getting in this time around.

Really wish I went last night. Alas.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Well, gently caress. I thought of the wrong Burroughs and was desperately thinking, oh poo poo, beat poetry has characters?

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

BrooklynBruiser posted:

No idea. I guessed pith.

And because I'm an idiot, even though I absolutely love The Hunger Games I blanked on Suzanne Collins' name until one second before time ran out.

poo poo, it's probably pith.

And I got her mixed up with the Twilight lady. :blush:

ChampRamp posted:

Were there any sports questions on the three tests? I don't recall any.

One about Peyton Manning tonight.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Anyone else doing the test tonight?

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I took the practice test and got 22/30, which is probably not good enough. I used to try a bunch back in college, but this is my first go in a long while.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

What's usually the score that gets you in the audition pool?

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I have no memory of any of the questions. I fell over a bunch on that. Does anybody know if someone'll post a list of them somewhere so I can go back and see how I did?

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I'm fairly certain that I got at least 30, and I might've pushed up to like 40. But I'm hyperfocusing on the things I know I got wrong.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Mukaikubo posted:

That's only natural. I'm beating myself up badly over forgetting the name of the most famous museum in Spain, and not congratulating myself for getting at least 40 right.

And yeah, people- usually on the official boards- will have a full question/answer list Soon. Might already.

edit: Here's the answer list. Looks like I was at 43 or 44 depending on if they accept "Hansbury" for Raisin in the Sun. https://jboard.tv/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5140

Yeah, I was 33, maybe 34. Out of the running for sure. Ah well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Groovelord Neato posted:

For help with research, the author of this 2003 novel acknowledged the Louvre, Catholic World News & “five members of Opus Dei”

Oh dang. Did anybody actually miss that?