Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

"World Champions. WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS." - Chase Utley, October 31, 2008; Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA
Guys, he played college cricket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

"World Champions. WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS." - Chase Utley, October 31, 2008; Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA
Cross-posted from the Last Week Tonight thread:

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

It comes on at 3:30 central time here. I DVR it and usually watch it when I get home.

What the gently caress kind of magical universe do you live in???

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

Soothing Vapors posted:

Ben's down home aw shucks routine and collection of dumb faces are really getting on my nerves

I'm sort of relieved Julia didn't win because then someone would've felt compelled to post a wrong opinion like this one about her, and I would have thrown things at said person

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

jojoinnit posted:

The 2 day champion who lost yesterday was literally an egg. I can't be the only one who saw that

The one who was plain or the one who was bland?

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

Colonial Air Force posted:

I knew what it was, but I couldn't remember the name (I don't watch a lot of Christmas movies).

I was like "What is that movie about the suicidal dude and the angel who gets his wings...?"

It would really suck if you were on the show and that happened

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

Colonial Air Force posted:

Yeah, but fortunately the online tests are 10x harder than the show, and always ask questions on subjects I know nothing about, so I'll never be on the show.

:smith:

Haha fair, but I meant knowing what the FJ is but the name/word being on the tip of your tongue. I don't think they'd accept "what is the one where Jimmy Stewart *almost* dies and then sees the world without him?"

In fairness to the contestants, I'd have been confused as poo poo if, in a September taping, Trebek goes "you might see this movie on TV a lot this time of year!" and then says that the correct response was It's a Wonderful Life. I mean basically the entire reason I knew it was because it was just on TV the other day.

uublog fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Dec 20, 2014

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

dang another super-easy FJ tonight (lmao @ jackson pollock)

e: vvv haha yeah that was pretty great too

uublog fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Jan 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

ughhhhh Oliver Wendell Holmes died 20 years before Brown v. Board of Ed