Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fygar
Nov 24, 2004
glorp
I thought the test was at 8PM for Central, tonight? The site says the test is closed. Can I still take the test tomorrow, or do I have to re-register?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fygar
Nov 24, 2004
glorp
Even though I thought I registered to take yesterday's test, I just logged in and am now looking at a countdown timer. I guess that means I'm good to go. Good luck to everybody else taking the test in the CST!

fygar
Nov 24, 2004
glorp
Ugh, I almost hope they don't call me after that test. What was the answer to the "Earth Around Us" question? I read it a couple of times, but I couldn't figure out what they were looking for.

fygar
Nov 24, 2004
glorp
Yeah, I shanked this test. Ah, well. I wasn't looking forward to travelling hundreds of miles to Detroit, anyway.