Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:
Sometimes we rile our cat Ollie up till he starts kicking and then if we stick his foot in his face or move our arms abruptly he starts kicking himself in the face. It's so confusing but we just laugh :( he's a huge butthead and deserves a little kick in the face sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:

Bitchkrieg posted:

In a rash moment of scientific curiosity, I trimmed one side of my cats whiskers way down. I was curious to see how it would affect her navigation -- if she'd bump into things.

(It didn't have any discernible effect).

I am the feline Mengele.

Serella posted:

I do this every few months because I always forget how much it sucks when the cat rubs his face on you and you get stabbed with the end of a trimmed whisker.

I petsit for a Persian who's whiskers curl into his eyes so the owner has to trim them regularly :(

• Locked thread