Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I have one :(

My sister decided to give us her cat. Mom has been wanting one for a little while and my sister didn't have time for him anymore. So we bring him into the house and things are proceeding normally, if a little slow, because Junior was a little scared of Bella.

So Junior the cat was hiding under one of the couches near our back porch. He was eating and drinking normally, and was just starting to explore a little on his own.

One day I'm heading outside through the back porch and he bolted out the door. He was gone before I could catch him. I spent the day looking for him, but our backyard is huge and he's solid black. He never came back :( I'm sorry, Junior, you were such a sweet kitty. But he's microchipped and I'm hoping someone really nice decided to take him in. He was a total love bug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Greycious posted:

Now..some of those episodes of animal cops have made me tear up. Those animals actually have embedded collars and are starving to death and are put to sleep if they are too sick or sometimes just because they are pit bulls. :sigh:

That show absolutely guts me sometimes. The dog is healthy and they're testing him for adoptability and then he's food aggressive and :cry:

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
My grandmother had this awesome Rottie when I was growing up. She was an absolute sweetheart, but she always favored one shoulder. If she was tired and you went to pet her on the shoulder, she'd growl/grumble at you.

I didn't find out until years later that one of my rear end in a top hat uncles had kicked her, because "No dog is in charge of me."

Never liked that dick.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I hope the person in the youtube comments is serious about adopting her. She looks adorable. :)

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I have met some absolutely awesome chis at the dog park, but my opinion on them is soured by this horrible little jackass chihuahua that my friend's aunt was guilted into adopting. This ridiculously overweight little rat waddles over and starts hollering at me whenever I walk in the door. One day I hear this clicking sound and look down. Turns out the dog was trying to bite me. Thankfully she was only getting my jeans :mad:

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
You woke me up every hour last night dog, I'm gonna do the same to you tonight. I feel no shame.

Just fatigue.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
It's so sad to read about pets people fall out of love with.

With a slightly lighter tone, my nephew feeds Bella whatever he doesn't want. Bella hasn't gotten the menu that not all of my nephew's food belongs to her.

Confession: I think it's funny as hell when she takes his cookie and he gets all sulky.

Edit: Bella gets super depressed when she's homeless (ie: I'm washing her bedding) and it's freaking hilarious to me. She wanders around the house, lowers herself to existing on the carpet and harumphs her way down where she will proceed to sprawl like a beached whale.

Writer Cath fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Mar 15, 2014

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Sociopastry posted:

Sometimes I tie ribbon to Momo's tail because I think it's funny when he attacks his own butt. Sorry, buddy. :saddowns:

This is one of the perks of dog ownership, you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Sociopastry posted:

Momo's my cat.

My bad. Point still stands. Embarrassing pets is hilarious.

• Locked thread