Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

Several dog breeds I'm interested in owning in the future are traditionally docked and I will put little to no effort in to finding breeders that don't dock despite thinking the reasoning behind it is stupid. There are just so many more important things I am looking for in a breeder. Also I have literally never had a dog with a full tail and just don't really care. I was never mad at you though Pew! I just get sick of hearing people be judge-y about docking.

Major is only walked off my property maybe a handful of times a year. He freaks about car rides and there are dangerous loose dogs in my neighborhood so I just let him run amok in my pastures and figure it's good enough. I actively encourage him to go nuts chasing birds and wildlife because it wears him out more. I also taught him to fetch specifically so I could exercise him without getting off the couch at night.

I alpha rolled a sheep. Not because I thought it was being dominant but because he was being dangerous towards me while I needed to work in his pen and didn't have anywhere to move him. I knocked him down and stood on his shoulder while I finished fixing the panel he broke so he couldn't charge me again. It was in front of his ladies too. He hasn't tried to butt me since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread