Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

KIIIRRRYYYUUUUU CHAAAANNNNNN
I don't play with my cat enough so she gets bored and does bad stuff for attention. Which I then give to her. Which reinforces that behavior.

I sometimes take two cats that don't like each other and smoosh them together.

I play Youtube clips of cats fighting and hissing to confuse them.

I bang on a plate to get them to come by making them think I'm going to feed them and then don't actually feed them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

CompactFanny posted:

Holy lord this poo poo right here LOL

They are freefed dry prescription cat food and we supplement with the wet since they don't really like the dry too much. They aren't starving. That would be SUPER mean.

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

CompactFanny posted:

Oh no, I wasn't suggesting you starved them. It was just really funny to me. Once, in high school, I was at my best friend's house. I was in the kitchen, with a paper bag full of air... I called for his dog, "wanna treat?!?" And when she came barreling around the corner I popped the bag and scared the poo poo out of her. She got over it and came out of hiding a couple minutes later, but then several hours later when I was about to leave, I asked her if she wanted a treat to make amends. She ran upstairs and hid. :saddowns:

Just had to make sure. This IS PI after all.

More crimes. When my cat had her belly shaved for an ultrasound, I took the opportunity to give her raspberries on her tummy. She of course kicked my face and bit the top of my head. Recently, she licked off all the hair on her stomach due to what we think were seasonal allergies. Guess what I had to start doing again.

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

Periodically, I force my cats to express their anal glands just to make sure they are emptying properly. I do this by rubbing their back legs until they tense up. They don't really like it.

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

One time when I was cutting a mat out of my cat's fur, I accidentally cut a piece of her skin off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

My parents are "Mommy and Daddy" to the cats but I think it's more due to the fact those are their names now.

• Locked thread