Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mistressminako
Aug 4, 2007

Beware the man in the wheelchair lurking off-screen.

A cat started hanging around the house after I adopted my FIV+ male. She's a tiny tortie who loves to brush up against me when I'm working outside. My mother started feeding her grocery store food and now she climbs the screen on the back door and looks into the kitchen which always results in her getting fed. She's a nice kitty and I think I can feel a spay scar (yes she has let me get that close to her and pick her up, I have cat magic).

The problem is, neither I nor my mother have the money to support another cat. I put aside enough to properly vet Ai, feed him a grain-free diet thanks to PI, and have some emergency money but that's it. There's also no room to add another litter box unless it's in the kitchen. I live in Ohio and it's been in the high 30s lately. Since said tortie isn't pregnant, no shelter will take her in (I've called around). I've been looking into making an insulated shelter for her but I feel bad when I go outside at night and she's snuggled up next to the house for heat.

Lots of unwanted cats get dumped in my neighborhood. There's at least three other cats running around right now, but the tortie is the only one that shows up at least once a day and sleeps in our yard.

mistressminako fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Nov 28, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread