Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ginny Field
Dec 18, 2007

What if there is some boy-beast running around Camp Crystal Lake?
I gave up on trying to stop Ginny from chewing on my hands and now actively play tug with her by sticking my hand in her mouth and tugging on her tooth. It's become her favorite game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginny Field
Dec 18, 2007

A while ago, a local pet store that I love started selling puppies. I got all butthurt over it and vowed not to go there anymore, but I still do because it is local, convenient, sells Taste of the Wild and the owner is friendly. Sometimes I play with the puppies and wish I could take one home. :(

Ginny Field
Dec 18, 2007

As someone who gets really creeped out by furbaby nonsense (skinkids and furkids and the like), I don't object at all to "granddog." I think it's kind of cute.

I also don't mind when someone at the vet's office or the pet store refers to us as "mommy and daddy" because people do that all the time and it seems like more of a headache to ask them to stop. I do not, however, really think of myself as my dog's mommy. I guess my lack of rage on the subject counts as a confession.

• Locked thread