Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CompactFanny
Oct 1, 2008

My 2 cats share one litterbox.

My rats eat lab blocks and leftovers.

I let my cats drink milk sometimes.

Sometimes, I take a strip off the pet hair lint roller thing and stick it to a cat. Results are predictable.

also my rat Sprocket loves to :420:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CompactFanny
Oct 1, 2008

Lareine posted:

I bang on a plate to get them to come by making them think I'm going to feed them and then don't actually feed them.

Holy lord this poo poo right here LOL

CompactFanny
Oct 1, 2008

Lareine posted:

They are freefed dry prescription cat food and we supplement with the wet since they don't really like the dry too much. They aren't starving. That would be SUPER mean.

Oh no, I wasn't suggesting you starved them. It was just really funny to me. Once, in high school, I was at my best friend's house. I was in the kitchen, with a paper bag full of air... I called for his dog, "wanna treat?!?" And when she came barreling around the corner I popped the bag and scared the poo poo out of her. She got over it and came out of hiding a couple minutes later, but then several hours later when I was about to leave, I asked her if she wanted a treat to make amends. She ran upstairs and hid. :saddowns:

CompactFanny
Oct 1, 2008

I fart on my cats.

CompactFanny
Oct 1, 2008

BAKA FLOCKA FLAME posted:

Anyway, ignoring Cat Piss Person for now, I scratch the base of my cat's tail even though I don't really know if he likes it, just because it makes him meow really loudly. Joke's on me, though, because he then turns around and does that grab arm - lovebite - bunny kick thing that kind of hurts!

You are sexually stimulating your cat ;)

CompactFanny
Oct 1, 2008

Re: kicking pets, I regularly kick or step on my cats by accident. Usually I walk into them carrying laundry or something that blocks my view, or I take a step backward (say, just after brushing my teeth! This happens often) and step on a cat. Instead of feeling bad I just tell them "well you shouldn't have been standing there" :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CompactFanny
Oct 1, 2008

Dear thread,

I went to animal control and found a dog that I love even though I can't have a dog.

:saddowns:

• Locked thread