Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skizzles
Feb 21, 2009

Live, Laugh, Love,
Poop in a box.

tsc posted:

3 (now 2) cats, one giant litter box.

I am guilty of this, with my three cats. I scoop it daily and they all use it religiously. This apartment's small, so why bother cramming more boxes in here if there's no problem? :colbert: I don't do a full cleaning nearly as often as I should though. Once a month tops. :saddowns:

Also I am selling my snake because he is very boring and I need the money.

I walk my dog off-leash too much (but never where he can bother people/other dogs). I'm going to start leashing him more, though, except when we are in his Designated Romping Zones in the park. He does so well off-leash and turns into such a zombie on-leash. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skizzles
Feb 21, 2009

Live, Laugh, Love,
Poop in a box.

Freakbox posted:

-I own a mix breed dog that shouldn't exist (German Shepherd/Pug), and he is drat adorable. The fact that he's a rescue is all that makes up for it.

I need photographic evidence. :stare:

Skizzles
Feb 21, 2009

Live, Laugh, Love,
Poop in a box.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I am insufferable about this to the point of "Oh, you mean that cute mutt over there?" kind of poo poo. Husband thinks it's hilarious I get all angry about it so fast.

I am super guilty of this too. In my daycare we have to write the dog's name and breed on the board and I always write "poodle x" when we have a doodle even though "labradoodle" is on all the paperwork. :colbert:

And, um... Shadow isn't on any flea/tick/heartworm preventative. :ohdear: I very much fell into the whole "well he's never had flea issues, he never gets ticks here in the city, and heartworm... eh" sort of lazy crap, on top of just being very ignorant about vet care. I feel really bad about it but I am going to be getting him on some soon (probably gonna go with Trifexis).

• Locked thread