Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009
I have a new one for me. I love my "Kitty Chorus" when I feed the cats, especially in the morning when they get their wet food. All 4 of them will sit around my feet and yowl while I clean out the bowl and put that fresh, new, delicious kitty food in there. I sometimes even conduct them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009

Anaranjado posted:

Once I chased a friend's dog around their house and scared him so bad he pissed on the floor. He ran outside after this and hid behind the screen door until I left.

I did this to one of my cats. Her name is Bait, and for the longest time (She'll be 6 this summer, and a few months ago just started to come around and let me walk up and pet her) she was absolutely terrified of me. Most of the time it was OK, I'd sneak in a pet (and she'd run away) at feeding times, things like that.

However, one day I had to take her to the vet. Normally we'd trap her in a room, but she figured that out and wouldn't go into a room with a door. Well, she finally ran into my computer room under a coffee table I was using for my TV. I closed the door, and laid down and crept up on her, she finally let out the most pitiful yowl and promptly peed all over the floor in terror. Mind you, when I was "chasing" her, I never ran, never made fast, sudden movements. This one time however she got herself so worked up she just peed. Everywhere.

Now she will jump up on the couch and curl up in my lap like it's nothing. I think she's finally used to our house now.

• Locked thread