Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a life less
Jul 12, 2009

We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane.

I don't much care for my second dog. She just gets to tag along with me and dog #1 because she's not terribly inconvenient.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

demozthenes posted:

... or ranch-bred border collie without being so miserable in the downtime. If you want to be "serious" about dog sports for some reason then go talk to a sports breeder, but leave the hunting dogs to the hunters and the herding breeds to the ranchers. It just smacks of wasted potential and wasted money for the sake of being able to talk about your Super Special Status Symbol Dog.

I disagree. I'm looking at a ranch-bred BC with which to do agility. My recent trials and tribulations are in the dog sport thread. To be fair, I'm also looking at sport breeders.

However, this is a thread about opinions, so I'll be quiet. Unless you feel like nerding out with me.

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

I really want to call my next sports dog Plan B.

And I'd register him everywhere by his full name. I'd call him B for short.

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

My nicknames de jour for my dogs are "fartface" and "fuckface". They're interchangeable, and can be applied to either dog.

• Locked thread