Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clandestine!
Jul 17, 2010
My dog took a dump on the front step. I picked it up, bagged it, and then threw the bag at his head. He did not know what to do.

I occasionally go cat bowling. It's exactly what it sounds like.

In the middle of writing this post I noticed that my dog had rapidly defrosting poop stuck to his paw and had been running around with it there for the last 10 minutes. Goddamnit, dog! I cleaned it off, but I can't be arsed to mop the floor right now. There's no visible shitstains, so it's fine, right? :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clandestine!
Jul 17, 2010

Clandestine! fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Nov 14, 2014

Clandestine!
Jul 17, 2010
^^ what they said. Dont feel guilt, dude! :(

Today I put a cone on my dog's head for no reason other than to watch him run around and struggle.

Whenever I'm crying he comes up to cuddle and lately has been licking the snot off my face. When Im crying I don't really give a gently caress that he's tongue deep in boogers but afterwards I feel dirty. Bonzo you little bastard, you're not here to comfort me at all! :mad:

• Locked thread