Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

every day could be your last
in the jungle

Cat Plant posted:

Saturn thinks eye contact means love too.

I love the phrase 'danger zone.'

When I go to the toilet and forget my phone for entertainment, I call the cat in for a cuddle to entertain me.

If I'm on the toilet, my cat KNOWS. Apparently pants half off a human are the best place to lay down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

every day could be your last
in the jungle
Every so often I will put a can of unopened cat food in Gandalf's food bowl, and put it in front of him, then start yelling I BET YOU WISH YOU HAD THUMBS, HUH DUMBASS?

Sometimes after they're done eating, I'll need to go downstairs to get a drink or something. Apparently, even if I just fed him, Gandalf will decide that me walking upstairs at night means FOOD TIME, so I will walk all the way to his food bowl, with him meowing and rubbing against my legs, stand there for a second and then walk away. He generally makes a confused mmmmbeep noise, and then sits there staring at me for ten minutes.

I'm so glad he's pretty, that cat is a moron.

I also like to laugh at him when the cat door on my bedroom door is locked, and he thinks he's stuck in the room. He will make the saddest noises, begging me for help, because he's stuck. The bedroom door is open you moron YOU CAN WALK OUT.

Yes I have a cat door on my bedroom door, gently caress having to get up every five minutes because the cat has decided they no longer wish to be on that side of the door.

• Locked thread