Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

There are times when I really don't know how else to treat something and... well... I say to myself, "Whelp, Pred before dead!" and give it steroids and antibiotics. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

When the cats have been particularly annoying while demanding dinner (howling, staring, doing things they shouldn't) I will purposefully go rearrange the silverware drawer (which they associate with food) and walk in and out of the bedroom (where they are fed) for my own sick pleasure.

When I (finally) feed them, I don't put down the food until they SHUT UP FOR 5 SECONDS. This only occurs at dinnertime, so it's not even training. It's just me being an rear end.

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

paisleyfox posted:

I have recently come to the conclusion that I hate the smell of puppy breath. Smells like poo poo and blood to me.

I'm not sorry about it.

Step 1: Make sure you're smelling the right end.

Step 2: Make sure said puppy does not have parvo.

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaachhhhhhhh

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

InEscape posted:

I mean sometimes I forget to feed Sarabi but I freely admit that's just me being a lovely pet owner (and she always has access to dry).

Man, if I ever forgot to feed the cats for a day (which, since they sit and yell at me for hours demanding to be fed would be pretty drat hard), I imagine I would wake up in the middle of the night with a cat chewing on my arm. They both so desperately want to be :btroll: but I won't let them.

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

WickedHate posted:

That's a great idea. I can be extremely forgetful so things that aren't obvious(as opposed to, say, chocolate, which is practically common sense not to give a dog) might slip my mind. A list hung in the open would be very useful.

This is a good site as far as foods and plants go:

https://www.aspca.org/pet-care/animal-poison-control

• Locked thread