Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
I'm stealing my friend's cat's love and i don't feel bad about it. It's hilarious how the cat is so sneaky about it too. She waits until my friend is asleep or I'm in my room alone to come and purr and cuddle and chill on my bed. I text my friend pictures of her cat betraying her daily. It's not my fault she only has two modes of dealing with the cat: ignoring almost to the point of neglect or forcibly cuddling while cat growls and struggles. Cat just wants a chill buddy, ok?

Also two strange cats got into a fight on our porch and I took a while to break it up because the white one got so much air on his flying tackle that I couldn't stop laughing. .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

When I went back to backhouse today at work, Zoe was boarding. Zoe is a tiny, white and cream Fluffipoo thing of a dog. Basically imagine the most ridiculous 4 pound ball of adorable fluff you can imagine. When you walk her she prances like a magnificent pony because you see she is not a real dog and has no idea how or why we walk on a leash. It's just "follow you with a rope outside" time. But the prancing is not why I love her.

It's because when you stand outside her cage and mock her with the leash she whimpers and rolls around in utterly adorable agony. How dare I deprive this dog of prancing at my side for five minutes? I am a monster.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

My clinic has a few lifer cats. The latest is Timmmy, a black kitten rescued a few months back. He turned out to have herpes and apparently now kidney issues. I let him out to play while I was putting things away in the back and he kept bothering me so I put tape all over him.

He gave zero fucks. Tape flag on his tail, tape stuck to his head, did he care? Nope, it's all where is the food human, where is it, I swear to Christ I'll bite your fingers off if you don't make with the food. We've created a monster, a cute fuzzy black one who walks perfectly on a harness but will turn into a tornado of claws and teeth at the slightest provocation.

He's a loving adorable monster and if I didn't live with my sister and all her cats, I'd take him home in a heartbeat. My sin is probably that I favor Timmmy instead of the perfectly friendly other stray cats we've taken in. Oh, you want to play? Nah, I'll let the monster out instead. I have to warn people that he's loose, like he's a rabid dog instead of a 5 pound kitten, it's hilarious.

empty sea fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Jan 4, 2014

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

My sister's cat loves to drink beer. Whenever I have some, she sits two inches away and licks the rim after I take a drink. I'm starting to feel like I should schedule her an AA meeting, but it's too loving cute.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

We threw our three hospital lifer cats in a room together today to socialize. I've mentioned Timmy in this thread before and how he's a little terror to the staff. But those two female cats reduced him to desperately clinging to my scrubs and climbing on my shoulder refusing to get down. Poor Tim. I scruffed you and threw you back to the she-wolves.

No one was hurt, they just had a completely awkward time "bonding" while meowing at the door, ignoring each other.

• Locked thread