Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
I once got a hamster because OMG sooo cute I want! When it died four months later for reasons that were mainly my fault, I was a little sad, but not as sad as I guess I should have been.

I also sometimes purposely shut our younger cat in the pantry when he walks in there. He's learned that's where we keep their food and he runs in expectantly, crying his greedy little head off. He's never in there for longer than two minutes, but it satisfies me.

crashdome posted:

When my two cats were but wee kittens, they would climb on me and fart something furiously evil.

Now, when they sleep in my lap, I get my revenge :smug:
I do this too, gently caress femininity.

kinmik fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Nov 28, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Seriously, Ikantski, do that again and detail and document everything that happens in its very own thread. I'd read the hell out of it.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

My in-laws wanted to breed their English mastiff to their tiny little Labrador, but every time he tried to mount her, she couldn't take his weight and snapped at him. I eventually took pity on her and whenever my parents weren't watching, I'd shove him off with my foot, sometimes not at all gently. Sorry Boomer, I know it's just nature dictating your actions, but no means no.

My cat hates
  • loud, obnoxious kissy noises
  • sneezing
  • being picked up and smooshed
  • being picked up and smooshed with our other cat
  • getting his paws touched
  • getting his fur brushed backwards
I do all of these in excess.

I also am bad at changing the cat litter. Sometimes we forget until there's nothing but a solid lump of poo poo and piss-litter near the front where they always go. :blush: The cats are okay with it, but the joke's always on us cause that fucker weighs a ton when we finally throw it out.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Jumping on the small dog persecution bandwagon. I can count the number of times I've been bitten on one hand, but they were all by tiny, yappy dogs despite my family owning big dogs my entire life. I enjoy throwing myself on huge monsters and messing with their faces and I can't do that with say, my neighbor's neurotic little fox terrier.

I did love my family's next door neighbor's white Pomeranian though. She always greeted me after school with the unconditional love and perpetual exuberance of a dog. :smith:

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

I used to mix a little sriracha sauce into Scott's wet food to discourage him from eating it all too fast, because then he'd just go and throw it all up five minutes later. I would laugh at his confused bewilderment.

Was it bad that I did that? Is too much sriracha bad for cats? :ohdear:

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Tim the Enchanter posted:

Friends cockatiel bit me on the ear then moseyed on to the other end of the couch before flopping over dead. Bird was a dick but laughing when I heard the thunk was probably mean.
:stare: Wait, literally dead? As in, it just keeled over stone cold after biting you?

Holy poo poo, dude.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Wallace screams in his sleep and when he wakes himself up, bewildered and confused, I only laugh in his face.

Nth'ing the "grandpets" thing. I only just recently asked them to stop because it was seriously creeping me out. Sure I compare the cats to perpetual two-year-olds, but I don't view them as my loving children. Gross.

You'll get your stupid grandchildren when I'm good and ready, fuckdammit.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

What a scrub. You never know real catfirepower until you grab its front legs in one hand and run around chasing your other cat going DUKKADUKKADUKKADUKKA. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Bitchkrieg posted:

In a rash moment of scientific curiosity, I trimmed one side of my cats whiskers way down. I was curious to see how it would affect her navigation -- if she'd bump into things.

(It didn't have any discernible effect).

I am the feline Mengele.
I did this too. He just looked silly. Also, whenever I find a naturally discarded whisker, I stick it back into their faces and/or poke their ears, paws, etc. with it.

• Locked thread