Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
I love it when Beau reaches his harassment limit and becomes a nippy little gently caress to my girlfriend. I sometimes run the vacuum to just hear both dogs bark and carry on (Bridget at the Death Machine and Beau at her).

I once had Genevieve shaved and I loved her a little bit less afterward.

I like how Beau's feet smell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
I nearly drained my savings last year trying to keep Rufus in a state of good health and let the wellness checks/shots slide on the other cats. It's been nine months since he passed and I'm still trying to catch up.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
I'm judging you all for your filthy poopyards.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
I have puppy fever again.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
I like to play a little game with my ex-barn cat, Josephine, called What Won't Jo Eat. I purposefully give her the worst things imaginable (for a cat) just to watch her crinkle her nose in disgust but eat them anyway because barn cat. After four years of this torment the only thing she's ever refused is raw asparagus, and that was just last week. It's marked on the calendar.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
I'll send Beau to you for a little vacay. He'll work that out of your system fast.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
When I do the weekly kitchen mopping instead of sweeping I open the gate and let Bridget hoover up all the crumbs and stray cat kibble. She cleans the floor better than a broom does and it makes her crazy happy.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
Yo, uptown (nail buddy)! Whenever Beau got too crazy with the cats I'd immediately pick him up and take him to the other room to let him know hassling the cats = game over. Once he was calm for a few minutes I'd bring him back out and reward any kind of positive interaction he had from then on. Nowadays he just does a goofy little feint to rile them up and then ignores them, all :smugdog:. It's probably difficult to do with a Newfie (that's what you have, right?) but it totally worked.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
Beau got a bad case of the shits in the middle of the night and I didn't think he could make it down the stairs and outside before embarrassing himself, so I threw him on the balcony instead. It's super loving gross but I don't care because I ended up being right and now I don't have to scrub the carpet. I was completely resigned to needing to clean the balcony tonight but it just started to pour and Mother Nature's doing it for me! Thanks, lady! I'll disinfect it when I get home from work, though.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

InEscape posted:

I used up the last of Sarabi's dry food last night and like an idiot totally forgot to buy more after work today.

I may have just emptied a bag of cat treats into her bowl.

Sorry cat, please don't throw up.

This hit me in a really good place and I'm practically crying. It's like the human equivalent of beer in cereal or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

Zenithbliss posted:

Artie's going to start responding to "Little poo poo" as he gets called that at least as much as his name.

That's okay. Somehow along the way I started calling Beau "Baby Butt" and it has since morphed into Buttface, Button, and Senor Butt. I'm not even sure if he knows his real name at this point.

• Locked thread