Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ten Becquerels
Apr 17, 2012

My Little Tony: Leadership is Magic
I hold Ringo's food bowl over his head for a minute or so at dinner time, just so I can listen to him bitching at me to feed him and watch him turn into a ball of fluff. Serves him right for starting to complain two goddamn hours before his feeding time. I also occasionally sneak up on him with the dustbuster just to scare the poo poo out of him with it.

He refuses to sleep on my bed because of the amount of times I've accidentally kicked him in the face, usually after he bites my feet for no apparent reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ten Becquerels
Apr 17, 2012

In keeping with childhood pets, I used to have a ferret by the name of Merlin that I got when I was about 12. Originally he had a (fixed) female with him, but when we went on holidays the people housesitting decided to put their cage outside in 40C and the poor girl died of heatstroke :( This ferret was pretty much my best friend during high school, and when I moved to Perth for uni he came with me. Then I got depressed, and I couldn't even force myself to clean out his cage more than once a week, and even then I felt absolutely terrible for him but didn't know what to do. So he just lived in squalor, my poor elderly buddy, until my mum came up with the idea of giving him to the local ferret association. They loved him and he is much happier now, but I always feel horrible for letting him down so badly :ohdear: The ladies who took him send us emails with pictures of him being happy with other ferrets, and that makes me feel a little bit better.

I have a dog and cat whose pooping spaces I keep fastidiously clean because I never want an animal to go through that because of me again.

Ten Becquerels
Apr 17, 2012

Frodo will chase his own tail and get frustrated to the point that when he does finally catch his tail he bites himself and yelps. I sit there and laugh at him.

Ten Becquerels
Apr 17, 2012

Sociopastry posted:

Momo's my cat.

One of the great perks of pet ownership in general is annoying them or watching them do dumb things and laughing at them.

• Locked thread