Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crowtribe
Apr 2, 2013

I'm noice, therefore I am.
Grimey Drawer
I call the foster cat Pookles or Poocat. Her real name is Pickles.

When she chases the original cat, I tell her off and chase her away, but when the original cat chases Pookles, I applaud and egg her on.

When they sit in the front room looking out over the front yard and the nature walk across the road and spot birds, or we get them to chase the laser pointer dot, they both make this creepy as gently caress noise/whine thing that reminds of Chatterer from Hellraiser and I can't wait for them to stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crowtribe
Apr 2, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Rah, why not foster and then the foster group pays all the vet bills etc, and you get kitty fun times?

I laugh and laugh and laugh when the younger cat races at the older one to try and pounce and pulls up at the last second and goes rear end over tit on the wood floor and looks ridiculous trying to right herself at high speed.

crowtribe
Apr 2, 2013

Grimey Drawer
New dog is only just melding into the family with the two cats, and I've fallen for this little jerk http://www.petrescue.com.au/listings/276429 to be fostered.

I'll probably foster-fail because I'm a sucker.

• Locked thread