Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ED-E My Love
Feb 26, 2014

The cutest lil' eyebot in the Wasteland
Once, a couple of summers ago, I was out walking around the neighborhood and a little white pitbull puppy came bounding out of the bushes at me. This was before I had a dog of my own, and I was initially excited because, omg puppy! And omg, maybe a stray puppy I can keep! She was incredibly sweet and wiggly and I picked her up and carried her around for a bit, looking to see if any people were around who she may belong to. There was a family outside barbecuing just a couple of houses down from where the pup came running out from, so I approached them and asked them if she belonged to them. The guy hesitated for a minute, which threw me off, but before I could say or do anything, he said, "Oh hey, Diamond, we've been looking for her", so I set the puppy down and she went wiggling up to the guy, so I figured all was well. Then, as I was walking away, I saw a different man, younger and much taller/bigger/not the nicest looking guy, carrying the puppy across the street by the scruff of her neck to his car. :( I still feel guilty about that to this day. I walked around that area for the next few months hoping to see that dog and know that she was alright, but I never found her again. I hope she wasn't abused or neglected by that guy, I hope that she actually belonged to them and wasn't just some poor lost puppy that I sent off to the slaughterhouse unknowingly. I'm sorry puppy, wherever you are I hope that you are ok.. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread