Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hhgtrillian
Jan 23, 2004

DOGS IN SPACE
I feel like this has turned into the people version of the Dog Shaming tumblr. I'm pretty sure we need pictures of you guys with little pieces of paper around your necks, looking sad, and declaring your shame.

I pretty much let my animals get away with everything. I will let the cat take a nibble from stuff I'm eating even though he shouldn't have them(he loves sweets...he's a weirdo), and continue eating it. I don't walk my dogs as much as a should, mainly because the one is old and is having issues walking a lot, and I feel guilty taking the other one if the old one can't go. I try to kiss my one cat all them time only because he really hates it. I'm a monster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hhgtrillian
Jan 23, 2004

DOGS IN SPACE

Abbeh posted:

I should be spending more time with my sister's cat who I'm cat-sitting. I'm only really going over once a day to feed her and hang out a bit, but I know she'd really love some more company since she's the only pet. Sorry, Pips, I'll try to spend more time with you tomorrow.

Here's a video showing how much she loves attention (and food): http://youtu.be/EqMwRy3zaqY

It looks like you are feeding Pips Fruity Pebbles.

hhgtrillian
Jan 23, 2004

DOGS IN SPACE

Robo Kitty posted:

Yesterday, Indy was acting kind out of character - she kept licking things. First it was the condensation on the window in the morning, then it was the bottom of the shower. I had to shoo her out of the bathroom sink in the evening. Finally as I was going to bed I had to stop her from drinking the water out of a dirty dish in the kitchen sink.

At which point I noticed her water bowl, still sitting in the drying rack from where I washed it the night before, and forgotten to refill it and put it back on the floor. Poor cat was just thirsty and I kept scolding her instead of taking the hint. :(

My cats love shower water. We call it people soup (that's kind of gross, isn't it?). And between our 2 dogs and 5 cats, we have 7 water bowls/fountains throughout the house.

• Locked thread